Message us to our Facebook Page
Please note that as our volunteers work, it may not be possible to answer the phone during the working day.
Please note it is often better to contact us first and explain what you are looking for, as we may well have exactly what you are looking for, at one of our fosterers.
- At the Bahar Ic Cahaq roundabout on Tul Il Kosta, take the inland road opposite Los Palmas / Tony’s Ice Cream Parlours which is called Triq Ir Ridott.
- At Arzella Residence, Triq ir-Ridott turns left and becomes Xatt il-Palm
- Take the first right onto Triq l-Iskall
Take a right turn at the end of Triq I -Iskall onto triq Is Zikka.
- C.L.A.W.S is no 17 Triq is Zikka.
- It is about 20 metres beyond the junction with Triq- ix- Zambekk down a small tunnel on the right. There is a C.L.A.W.S sign at the entrance to the tunnel.
It is best to park along Triq-ix- Zambekk and walk to C.L.A.W.S
Vet attendance Monday, Friday, Saturday
We often have a vet in attendance 6 pm and 7 pm or on Saturday mornings. Please call to check first. On arrival, you will be given a number, it may be necessary to wait outside as we frequently have long queues.
Dropping off goods in kind
There will usually be volunteers helping keep C.L.A.W.S clean between 9.00 am and 11.00 am most days of the week, if you wish to drop off food donations, litter trays, cat boxes and toys
Making an appointment to see your potential pets
You are welcome to visit C.L.A.W.S to see potential pets that are being kept at C.L.A.W.S during our opening hours in the evenings and at weekends. Please note however that many of our animals are actually being looked after by fosterer’s, some are close to C.L.A.W.S so a trip to see the animals can typically be arranged at short notice directly from our location. Others are further away.
It is always best to contact C.L.A.W.S prior to visiting, setting out what you are looking for. Please refer to our Adoption pages to look at the things you should take into consideration.
Once you are ready to seriously consider adoption, please let us know on our Facebook page which is actively monitored each day.